Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Coffee, or Lack Thereof...

Hello again-

Does anyone just love coffee? (Insert hand raising emoji here). Well, it has been a sad last couple of days at our home because we ran out of caffeinated coffee and have been drinking decaf! I didn't realize how addicted I was to my morning cup of coffee and the caffeine intake. The pounding headache that has not left me since Monday is all the proof I need that I am! I don't drink a lot of coffee, about 1-2 cups every morning (which I almost never finish before it gets cold). However, it is the morning ritual that I love! Warm drink in hand, waking up, letting the sun in, it all goes together and sets my morning off right. In addition, coffee is a social gathering staple! How many times do you hear, "Let's go out for coffee!" or "Wanna meet at the coffee shop?".

Anyways, this sudden realization that I have in fact become addicted to coffee has got me thinking about trying to kick the addiction or just trying to somehow not have headaches if I don't get a cup every morning! I recently heard about a product that I have been wanting to try, Dandy Blend! It is supposed to be a good substitute for coffee and I am wondering if it would work for me...I might just have to give it a try! Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?



Until next time friends,

Dakota
 

No comments:

Post a Comment